9:00am – Baccalaureate Mass
- Due to the limited amount of space available in the chapel, seating priority will be given to the graduates’ families.
- High School faculty, in academic garb, and graduates, in cap and gown, will line up in the College hallway by 8:40am.
11:00am – Graduation Ceremony in the Auditorium
- High School faculty is required to attend in full academic garb and will line up outside of the auditorium by 10:50am.
- High school students (grades 9-11) are required to attend, dressed in their uniforms, and must report to the auditorium no later than 10:45am and will sit in a reserved area; attendance will be taken.
- At the close of the ceremony, all students will be dismissed for summer vacation.
12:30pm – Graduation Banquet in the auditorium is for graduates and their guests.
- Admittance is by reserved ticket only.